Gearbox and drive:
Publications & technical articles
These documents can be made available by sending a email request to Don Littleford.
Some restrictions on their release apply.
If the information you require is not on the list, whether it be the MB 250 model or others, make an enquiry as it may be available.
* Engine rebuild ( German & English versions )
* Clutch repairs ( German & English versions )
* Gearbox repairs ( German & English versions )
* Workshop handbook ( English version )
* Spare parts manual , parts & drawings ( German version )
* Spare parts manual , parts & drawings ( English version )
* Spare parts manual for Junior Scooter ( English version )
* Exhaust design ( Factory design and technical notes )
* Bing carburettor ( Drawing & jet details )
* Adler story . The two stroke takes off
* Owner instruction book ( Issued with new bike )
* Chassis / engine number by year & model
* Alternative pistons suitable for the MB 250
* Engine rebuild. Guidance for the home mechanic
* MB250 clutch dismantle
Adler articles printed in Australian magazines
The Adler owners in Australia have had articles printed in two of the leading motorcycle magazines. Further information can be provided on these stories.
In issue No 11 ( Jan/Feb 2009 ) of Old Bike Australasia, there was a 5 page story on the Adler with reference to it's history in Australia.
In issue No 37 2009 of VMX vintage motocross, there is a 5 page story on Gus Priem's replica Motocross.
Gus has been a follower of the Adler motocross when he grew up in Holland in 1957 and was a fan of Jan Vanderhoek and Rudi Bloom who were the top off road riders.
Because of the rarity of the Adler motocross Gus knew he would never find one so decided to make a replica.
The start point was a set of photos that Gus took all the measurements from.
To make it look as close as possible to the original, many parts had to be made from scratch.
After two years the bike made it's first appearance in 2008 and the bike attracted much attention as well as at the first Australian Adler Rally in January 2009.
Photos of the bike are on the Other Adler Sites page of this web site.
Go to the First Australian Adler Rally 2009 link.